At Villa Parri we take care of the environment and we work every day to increase our eco-sustainability. To date, after carrying out our projects with a constant commitment, we can say that we have proudly achieved important objectives:
1) We have a photovoltaic system for the production of almost 60% of the energy used by the structure;
2) We have thermal solar panels for the production of hot water used in the sanitary ware of the entire structure;
3) We raise bees with organic methods for the production of various types of honey;
4) We produce high quality organic olive oil. We plan to plant 230 olive trees to increase the production;
5) We have planted 15,000 officinal herbs both for the improvement of the territory and for the production of essential oils, aromatic water, herbal tea etc .;
6) For several years we also have our own organic garden where we grow fruit and vegetables, which – in addition to being available to guests for free – are used in the kitchen in the preparation of genuine and tasty dishes.
7) We produce jams, marmalade, compotes using our organic fruit.
Villa Parri is a historic residence, located in Tuscany in a quiet and exclusive hilly area, a few km from Pistoia, a city of art and greenery.
Since 2013 it has been transformed into a Charming Villa Resort equipped with eight Suite Apartments and two DeLuxe Rooms, with a panoramic swimming pool, a relaxation area with whirlpool and a wine cellar for wine tasting, all within a private park with an exclusive nature trail among Tuscan cypresses, fruit trees and magnolias.
Sleeping at Villa Parri is a unique experience for lovers of Charme and Relax in Tuscany, a stay in nature focused on protecting the environment and eco-sustainability.
Discover all the offers of Villa Parri, if you book directly with the structure you will have the best available web rate.
Book now your stay in Tuscany!.
Villa Parri: a rainbow with seven shades of green.